Monday, April 27, 2009

Gloomy day for my wardrobe

Eddie Bauer Outlet has t-shirts on sale for $10, which was awesome... until I got home and realized they took 1.5" or so off the shirt lengths for tall sizes. That was discouraging, and I'm afraid that might be their entire line. Ow.

Meanwhile, Amazon.com sent me a link for a sale on Levi's 550s, which come in extended lengths. Unfortunately from the reviews, it looks like at least one of their suppliers dumped blemished/second quality goods, so I'm avoiding that as well.

Might be time to see if JCPenney's in-store selection is still good. I've been surprised in the past, as they tend to sell things in sizes no one else does. That said, I've also seem frankenstein-cut shirts, that were a pleasant +4-5" long, but had the shirt pocket 4-5" lower down, which put the pocket between my belly button and nipples.

Oops?

No comments: