Monday, June 2, 2008

First post

So, like the sidebar says, my name is Dean. I'm 6'9". This causes me problems with, well, cars, clothes, doorframes, and continually being asked if I'm a basketball player. It's all well intended, but tracking down cars, clothes, and various sundries that I actually want to use has been a hell of a chore at times.

I have a 43" chest, and 36" waist; I'm not chunky. If I were ten inches shorter, I'd be right between L and XL on the size charts. 36" inseam, 37" sleeve, 13 shoe, if it helps anyone out there place where I'm coming from (or not!)

I've been this tall for fifteen years, give or take, and recently had the awesome experience of sitting down in my girlfriend's car. Which... just... fits. It's awesome. It's stellar. It's the best thing ever for me. She suggested I take my love of this to the internet, and here I am.

So the plan is to review stuff for extra tall people - the folks too tall to usually fit into the 'tall' sizes - and post 'em up here, win or lose. Here goes.

No comments: